We advise occupiers across all sectors and our clients include a wide spectrum of users of commercial premises from office users and retailers to leisure occupiers and hotels.
We advise landlords and tenants on the letting and acquisition of all types of property, asset management matters, all matters relating to pre-lets, sales and leasebacks, applications for consent, HQ relocations and lease variations.
We are very experienced in dealing with lease termination and renewal issues such as dilapidations and negotiating new lease terms and we work closely with our property disputes resolution team in dealing with such issues as and when they arise.
- Advising a number of restaurant chains and pubcos on the acquisition of new premises and the management of their estates
- Advising a Japanese client on the acquisition of its UK Headquarters in the City
- Advising on a number of sale and leaseback transactions including individual superstores, a portfolio of department stores and a portfolio of restaurants
- Advising a variety of occupiers on their space requirements including art galleries, nightclubs and a variety of office users
- Advising a major charity on the arrangements concerning its central London Headquarters