We provide both strategic advice to our clients on the long-term management of their real estate investment portfolios, together with practical and cost-effective advice on the day to day management of their real estate assets.
We help our clients maximise the letting potential and capital value of their portfolio. Our clients are made up of a very broad section of investors with very different investment profiles. From landed estates, to blue chip property companies to individual investors, we understand that our clients have very different priorities.
We work closely with other property specialists in the firm, including real estate disputes lawyers giving advice on vacant possession strategies, determination of tenancies, insolvency, dilapidations, forfeiture, debt recovery, breaches of covenant and 1954 Act lease renewals.
- Advising the owners of a multi-billion pound portfolio of central London property on strategies for realising development potential within existing and newly-acquired holdings, and on the development and implementation of management policies to protect and enhance asset values
- Advising a listed property company on the management of two multi-let mixed use buildings in central London
- Advising on acquisitions, disposals and lettings including the negotiation of heads of terms, agreements for lease, commercial leases and supporting documentation, agreements for vacating existing premises, construction documentation for fit-out schemes by the landlord or tenant and subsequent alterations, and permissions relating to use and occupation of property
- Advising the owners of a number of multi-let industrial and office schemes in the South of England and in Wales on all aspects of property management
- Advising on planning agreements and undertakings, highways agreements, telecommunications wayleaves, rights of light and party wall issues, boundary disputes, easements
- Advising in relation to property and asset management agreements