Tamara is a Solicitor in the Commercial Real Estate team specialising in commercial landlord and tenant transactions, investment acquisitions and disposals and development.
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate
Expertise and Experience
- Landlord and tenant: Drafting and negotiating leases, agreements for lease and dealing with associated asset management matters;
- Acquisitions and disposals: Assisting and advising on all aspects of the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold interests in commercial property, including office and retail premises;
- Real estate finance: Advising both lenders and borrowers on the real estate aspects of property finance transactions.
- Qualified September 2014
- 2012 – 2014: Lawrence Graham LLP
- 2014 – 2018: CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP (formerly Nabarro LLP)
- September 2018 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales