- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Commercial contracts: Agreements for the supply of goods and services, software licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements and standard terms and conditions.
- Corporate governance: Advising companies, directors and shareholders on corporate procedures and compliance with constitutional documents and applicable legislation, including drafting articles of association and providing company secretarial services to a portfolio of companies.
- Property: Providing corporate law support to the firm’s commercial and residential property practices.
- Charities: Providing constitutional, governance and commercial support.
- Qualified: 2017
- 2015 – 2017: Camilla Baldwin
- 2017 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales