- Charities: advice to charities and their trustees, on governance, incorporation.
- UK tax planning: advice on inheritance tax, capital gains tax and other taxes relevant to UK individuals and trustees.
- Wills: advice leading to, and the preparation of, English wills for UK and non-UK domiciled clients.
- Probate: administration of UK and international estates and advice to executors.
- Trusts: advice to trustees and to beneficiaries on their rights, powers and duties.
- Agricultural property: advice in connection with agricultural property ownership and inheritance tax.
- Business assets: advice in connection with the ownership and taxation of businesses or assets used in businesses.
- Powers of attorney and Court of Protection: preparation and registration of powers of attorney, advice to attorneys, and advice on applications to the Court of Protection for deputyship, statutory wills and gifts.
- Chief Executive of the John Lyon’s Charity – 1983 to 2017.
- Clerk to the Governors of Harrow School – 1983 – 2011.
- Qualified: 1976
- 1976 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Charity Law Association
- Charities Property Association
- Foundations Forum