Kathryn joined Pemberton Greenish in 2016 as a trainee and qualified into the Commercial Real Estate Department in September 2018.
Expertise and Experience
- Acquisitions and disposals: Assisting and advising on all aspects of the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold interests in commercial property;
- Landlord and tenant: Drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, contracts of sale, deeds of covenant, licences and notices;
- Real estate finance: Advising both lenders and borrowers on investment and development financing arrangements.
- Qualified: 2018
- September 2018 to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales