- Landlord and tenant: advising on and dealing with leasehold transactions including all aspects of associated asset management work such as licences to underlet, alter and assign.
- Acquisitions and disposals: advising in relation to both freehold and leasehold interests in commercial property.
- Advised a company in the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a golf course with planning permission for a multi-million pound development in Cheshire.
- Advised in connection with the freehold disposal of a mixed-use tenanted property in Harley Street.
- Advised a London landed estate in connection with the letting of a recently developed commercial block in Chelsea.
- Advised both landlord and tenants in relation to landlord and tenant matters relating to property in Central London and rural areas.
- Qualified: 2007
- 2007 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales.
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Association