- Residential landlord and tenant: advising both landlords and tenants on all aspects of their tenure of residential property.
- Leasehold reform: advising both landlords and tenants on all aspects of leasehold reform, including claims to acquire freeholds under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, lease extension and collective claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing & Urban Development Act 1993, and right to manage claims under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold properties in London
- Landlord and tenant matters in relation to the ongoing management of residential buildings.
- Advising London estates, charities, companies and private individuals on all residential property aspects, with a particular specialisation in leasehold reform.
- Acted for both landlords and tenants on claims to acquire extended leases of flats pursuant to the Leasehold Reform, Housing & Urban Development Act 1993
- Acted on the investigation and first registration of the freehold of a London estate
- Qualified: 2013
- 2011 to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited