Jeremy is a trust manager in the trust administration team where he looks after the day to day administration for a number of significant family trusts including the preparation of accounts and tax returns.
- Trust administration: all aspects of the administration of trusts including dealing with trustees, beneficiaries, investment and estate managers and regulatory bodies and the preparation of annual and periodic accounts.
- UK tax compliance: dealing with HMRC in relation to income, capital gains and inheritance tax for both trusts and individuals.
- Spent more than 15 years working in trust administration and accounting
- Preparing tax advice for individuals and estates
- Preparation of annual accounts, income and capital gains tax returns and inheritance tax returns for lifetime gifts, trusts and estates.
- Having started his career with HM Customs and Excise he has experience of tax matters from both sides of the fence
- 1999 – 2013 Monro Wright and Wasbrough LLP
- 2014 – 2015 UHY Hacker Young
- 2015 – Pemberton Greenish
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Student member)