- Residential landlord and tenant: advising both landlords and tenants on all aspects of their tenure of residential property.
- Leasehold reform: advising both landlords and tenants on all aspects of leasehold reform, including claims to acquire freeholds under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, lease extension and collective claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing & Urban Development Act 1993, and right to manage claims under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
- Conduct of leasehold reform matters at the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- Acts as Trustee on a number of family trusts.
- Advised London estates, charities, companies, trusts, personal representatives and private individuals on all residential property aspects, with a particular specialisation in leasehold reform.
- Advised landlords and tenants on the expiry of long residential leases.
- Advised landlords and tenants on claims to acquire extended leases of flats pursuant to the Leasehold Reform, Housing & Urban Development Act 1993 and on claims to acquire freehold property pursuant to leasehold reform legislation.
- Advised tenants both individually and collectively on tenure structures to enable acquisition of freehold property pursuant to leasehold reform legislation.
- Advised landlords on schemes to protect property from statutory rights in favour of tenants.
- Conducted numerous landmark leasehold reform cases at the leasehold valuation tribunal.
- Qualified: 1978
- 1976 – 2000: Lee & Pembertons
- 2000 to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Fellow Royal Society of Arts