- Construction and engineering: drafting, negotiating and advice on all forms of construction documentation including professional appointments, building contracts, collateral warranties, third party rights; third party security and supply agreements.
- Procurement: providing pre-contract advice on the form of documentation to be used and any pre-contract arrangements.
- Property and finance: advice on construction aspects of property and finance documentation.
- Advice on party wall issues including special foundations and support agreements, drafting and negotiating scaffolding and crane oversail licences.
- Advice on construction disputes.
- Advised a national retailer on a suite of construction documents for use on its property portfolio and on new developments.
- Advised the developer on construction documents for various developments at Coin Street, London.
- Advised various banks in relation to their financing of various property developments.
- Advised the developer on the building contract for the design and construction of a hotel and conference centre in East Africa.
- Advised a national waste operator, as developer, on the development of a new materials recycling facility. This included advice on and drafting the documentation for the design, supply and installation of the new materials recycling equipment and also for the design and construction of the structure housing the equipment.
- Advised a national retailer on the construction documents for the design and construction of its new HQ.
- Advised developers on the construction documents for the design and construction of various student accommodation developments.
- Advised a developer on the construction documents for a new office and retail development in London.
- Advised the acquiring party on the construction issues and documentation relating to the purchase of warehouses at 2 different sites.
- Advised various clients on the construction documents for residential and mixed use developments.
- Advised contractor on professional appointment documentation for various projects.
- Advised fit out contractor on building contracts for various projects in London.
- Advised on party wall related issues and in relation to support agreements for developments being undertaken at a neighbouring property
- Qualified: 1994
- 2000 – 2009: Denton Wilde Sapte
- 2010 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Society of Construction Law
- King’s College Construction Law Association