Liberty is a solicitor in our Real Estate Dispute Resolution team.
- Commercial landlord and tenant litigation, including advising on lease renewals, forfeiture, dilapidations, withholding of consent and other disputes arising under commercial leases
- Residential landlord and tenant litigation, including advising on possession claims, service charge disputes, housing disrepair, termination of long leases and other disputes arising under residential leases
- Property related professional negligence claims against solicitors, architects and surveyors
- Property related contractual disputes including claims on the basis of misrepresentation
- Adverse possession claims and boundary disputes and advice about restrictive covenants and easements
- Party Wall etc. Act disputes
- Injunctive proceedings
- Nuisance/property related negligence claims
- Insolvency issues including advising landlords and tenants on issues arising from their landlord/tenant’s insolvency and conducting bankruptcy/winding up proceedings
- Acted for private individuals and advised on various residential property disputes including rights of way and adverse possession.
- Acted for private individuals in respect of referrals to the Third Surveyor pursuant to the Part Wall etc. Act and dealt with appeals of Awards made pursuant to that act.
- Acted for various London landed estates on commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes/general property management matters.
- Qualified: 2014
- 2012 – 2017: Dewar Hogan
- 2017 to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Property Litigation Association