- Residential landlord and tenant: advising both landlords and tenants on all aspects of their tenure of residential property.
- Leasehold reform: advising both landlords and tenants on all aspects of leasehold reform, including claims to acquire freeholds under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 and lease extension, collective and right to manage claims under the Leasehold Reform, Housing & Urban Development Act 1993
- Conduct of leasehold reform matters at the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- Advised London landed estates on all aspects of their residential property.
- Advised tenants individually and collectively in relation to leasehold reform and enfranchisement matters in town and rural property and including Duchy of Cornwall property.
- Advised landlords and tenants in relation to individual, collective and freehold house claims and right to manage claims.
- General landlord and tenant letting work, statutory tenancies, statutory repair liabilities, licences to alter and rights of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
- Advised tenants collectively claiming the freehold of the property in prime central London against a major landlord seeking to overturn established valuation principles to achieve an inflated price.
- Qualified: 1988
- 1986 – 2006: Simmons & Simmons
- 2006 to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales