Corina joined Pemberton Greenish in 2014 as a trainee and qualified into the Commercial Real Estate Department in September 2016.
Expertise and Experience
- Acquisitions and disposals: Assisting and advising on all aspects of the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold interests in commercial property;
- Landlord and tenant: Drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, contracts of sale, deeds of covenant, licences and notices;
- Real estate finance: Advising both lenders and borrowers on investment and development financing arrangements;
- Construction and engineering: Drafting and negotiating all forms of construction documents including professional appointments, building contracts, collateral warranties and third party rights.
- Qualified: 2016
- September 2014 to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales