Rosie McCormick Paice
- Advising high net worth individuals, investors and institutions on acquisitions, disposals of high value residential properties and mixed use property portfolios.
- Freehold and leasehold residential property sales and purchases, both registered and unregistered, for urban and country properties including contract races and auction transactions.
- Advising on rights of pre-emption under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
- Advising on conveyancing issues arising in enfranchisement
- Advising on residential and mixed use development including advising on title structuring to avoid enfranchisement
- Acquisitions disposals and financing of country houses, estates and farms.
- Advising generally on rural and agricultural property issues.
- Advising on charitable and ecclesiastical property issues.
- Advised on the disposal of a mixed use development in West London bordering Crossrail.
- Advised a large Asian corportion on structuring the residential parts of a proposed landmark development.
- Acted for the freeholder and head lessee in the disposal of one of Chelsea’s largest mixed used buildings to the tenants.
- Advising on the acquisition of a ground rent portfolio in Kensington.
- Advised lessees on the sale of their respective leasehold interests and the freehold of a large house in Hampstead to a developer.
- Advised on the acquisition of a large agricultural and woodland estate in Hampshire.
Qualified: 1996 Addleshaw Goddard
1998 – 2004: Forsters
2005 – 2008: Buss Murton
2008 to date: Pemberton Greenish
The Law Society of England and Wales
Country Land and Business Association
Agricultural Law Association
Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited