- Acting on the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties in prime Central London.
- Advising banks and other institutional lenders on secured lending transactions which may involve obtaining foreign legal opinions and registrations abroad in different jurisdictions through foreign law firms.
- Advising international clients on the legal issues affecting their residential property portfolios in London.
- Advised on the sale by BVI companies of four leasehold apartments in Chelsea for in excess of £20m.
- Advised High Net Worth Italian clients on the purchase of a leasehold flat in South Kensington for £3m.
- Advised on the re-financing of a leasehold property in Knightsbridge for a Middle Eastern client and acting on its proposed sale for £8m.
- Advised a Far Eastern businessman with regard to the purchase of a house in Kensington for £11m.
- Working with a major London property search agent in the acquisition of a portfolio of high value residential properties for an Indian investor using offshore structures.
- Qualified: 1983
- 2002 to 2012 TLT
- 2012 to 2013 Child & Child
- 2014 to date: Pemberton Greenish
The Law Society of England and Wales
Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited