- Commercial property ownership and management: advising on all aspects including dealing with planning obligations and advising on Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- Acquisitions and disposals: advising on sales and purchases of multi-occupied freehold and leasehold properties, options to purchase, rights of pre-emption and overage.
- Landlord and tenant: advising both landlords and tenants in respect of commercial lease structures including the grant and termination of leases and renewal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Carbon Reduction Commitment: advising on its introduction and its impact.
- Feed In Tariffs: negotiating leases of airspace for the installation of solar panels.
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1987: advising on its effect including rights of first refusal.
- Advised London landed estates in relation to their commercial property.
- Advised on the acquisition of flagship properties for overseas companies.
- Advised on the sale and lease-back of charitable property including rights of pre-emption and options to buy the freehold interest.
- Obtained vacant possession of a mixed use property following significant damage by preparing and serving over 200 break notices.
- Advised on the grant of numerous retail and office leases.
- Qualified: 1994
- 2002 – 2006: Charles Russell
- 2006 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- The Law Society of England and Wales.
- Charities’ Property Association.
- Consultant Editorial Board for LexisNexis.