We advise on a full range of investment property matters, including the acquisition, funding, management and disposal of properties for investors.
We act for a broad spectrum of investor clients in the real estate market. Our clients include corporations, institutions, landed estates, pension funds and property companies as well as offshore and private investors, for whom we handle all aspects of real estate investment and management.
We have experience in all sectors, including offices, retail (including shopping centres), hotels and leisure, industrial, residential and mixed-use real estate, whether single lots or portfolios.
We provide the full spectrum of services which an investor would require when purchasing real estate and work closely with other specialists in the firm, including real estate disputes lawyers, giving advice on vacant possession strategies and property management issues.
Our team’s experience includes:
Advising on the acquisition of several hundred million pounds worth of real estate assets in the last 12 months or so including retail assets (high street and out of town), mixed use, offices and leisure assets for a variety of investors
- Acting on the sale and purchase of the real estate assets themselves or advising in connection with the establishment, participation in and sale and purchase of real estate owning corporate vehicles and joint venture arrangements
- Advising in connection with assets ranging from vacant buildings to multi-tenanted investments
- Acquisition of mixed use buildings in north west London for a Jersey based Trust company
- Acquisition and financing of various flats in South Kensington for a South African Trust Company
- Acquisition of a residential ground rent portfolio in Kensington for an Asian investor
- Advising a major charity on its purchase/lease-back of print works supplying to HMSO in Southwark
- Acting for Eyre Estate on the forward purchases of properties pre-let to major supermarkets at Kirby Street London, Sedgefield in Durham, and sale lease-back at Ottery St Mary in Devo