- Acquisitions and disposals: advising in relation to both freehold and leasehold commercial property including retail, office, industrial property and hotels.
- Landlord and tenant: advising both landlords and tenants on leasehold transactions across all sectors, including associated asset management matters.
- Real estate finance: advising both borrowers and lending institutions on the real estate aspects of property finance transactions.
- Advised both landlords and tenants in relation to landlord and tenant matters relating to property in Central London and the West End.
- Advised London landed estates, institutional investment funds and private property companies on their acquisitions of multi-let properties in Central London and the West End.
- Advised institutional lenders on the real estate aspects of a number of property finance transactions in Central London.
- Spent three months working in The Crown Estate’s in-house legal team on a client secondment, advising The Crown Estate on asset management matters across the Estate’s various property porfolios.
- Qualified: 2011
- 2009 – 2012: Macfarlanes
- 2013 – to date: Pemberton Greenish
- 2015: three month client secondment to The Crown Estate
- The Law Society of England and Wales.