We offer high quality bespoke advice on all aspects of residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and financing whether it be a home or investment. We deal in both the Prime Central London market and in the country house and farms market both in the Home Counties and beyond.
Our knowledge of the Prime Central London market in which our offices are at the heart, coupled with our firm’s unrivalled experience in wider residential property issues such as lease extensions and leasehold enfranchisement makes us uniquely placed to identify and exploit investment opportunities for clients and simplify the complexities often encountered.
Investment structuring for UK and international clients
Together with our Private Wealth team we are particularly able to service the needs of wealthy clients seeking a tax efficient way of acquiring property. We have particular expertise in dealing with overseas clients many of whom are unfamiliar with the Prime Central London market and take time to explain the intricacies of property ownership in the most straightforward way, including in relation to wealth planning and tax structuring.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the highest level of service delivering quick responsive advice often working to tight deadline for example in contract races and auction transactions. We understand that each client is unique and we tailor our service to suit each client’s individual requirements and goals to ensure that they receive the most commercial and pertinent advice. We are proactive and pragmatic in our approach and see quick and effective communication as the key to this. We offer a genuinely personal service to all ensuring our availability at all times to all clients across different time zones.
- Advising on the purchase of the then largest ever residential conveyance in London for an international investor
- Selling a house in South Kensington Estate for a Liechenstein trust whilst at the same time acquiring the freehold from The Wellcome Trust
- Selling a substantial house converted into flats in Hampstead on behalf of all the lessees to a developer
- Acquisition of 6 cottages and 40 hectares of farmland in Hampshire on behalf of the adjoining landowner
- Exchanging and completing on the acquisition of a flat in Chelsea in 30 hours
- Sale of underlease and overriding lease in penthouse flat in Mayfair
- Sale and acquisition of houses in Kensington for £25 million to include negotiating bridging finance of £8 million
- Re-financing of a villa in Regents Park
- Sale of a house in Belgravia for conversion into two new houses
- Acquisition of several new build flats off-plan for Saudi businessman